Tze Reladhum, The Orc Mythology
- Grindh (greend) – Chief god of the Orcs and mother to the race. She is associated with birth, destiny, and sacrifice.
- The Nameless – Ruler of the afterworld and father of the Orc race. He is associated with the afterlife and choice.
- Katuhl (cah-tool) – Grind’s lover and companion. He is associated with battle, honor, and death (but not the afterlife).
- Bosh – He is the son of Grindh and himself. Bosh is a trickster god and is associated with madness.
- Tze Niniona (The Daughters) – Quintuplet sisters, born of Grindh and Katuhl. They are associated with nature, fortune, fertility, the hunt, and slumber.